Materials and Process
UTERNEL, created by a French Designer from l’Ecole BOULLE in France, urns and tombstones ledgers in composite marble, creations of modern beauty reminiscent of antiquity.
- UTERNEL uses refined artisanal processes characterised by the mastery of techniques in delicate arts such as gilding and silvering, inherited savoir-faire, carefully guarded and developed through the ages.
- UTERNEL incorporates newer methods used by the Aerospace Industries implemented to ensure high precision and superior quality finishes.
- UTERNEL includes new technics such as water jet cutting, laser engraving and high definition digital printing.
- Nobles comme l’or 18 carats, le cuivre et le chrome.
- UTERNEL uses precious metals such as 18 carat gold, silver and copper, and composite materials of naturel minerals (75%), ultra fine coloured acrylics, resistant to heat*, cold* and corrosion**, providing an exceptional finish and longevity.
* NSF® / Responsible Care®
** AMS-QQ-P416 / EN9100
The use of fine and superior materials will ensure the durability of your UTERNEL urn.